1) This application is for an individual or a couple. Applicant(s) must complete the entire form.
2) The requirements for membership are:
a.You must have an established USGA Handicap and you are a regular member of a recognized Golf or Country Club.
b. You agree to play by the rules set forth by the USGA, the SFGA and the local club where the event is being played.
3) We will play 8 to 10 events each year. These events will vary from 3 days and 2 nights all the way up to a week or longer in some cases. Most events will be in Florida, the Southeast and the U. S., and a few events will be International. We will gladly organize bonus events if you and members of your club are interested in a specific destination. You will receive an invitation and tournament details at least 6-8 weeks prior to the tournament. Out of State and out of Country events will usually be announced months in advance.
4) In an effort to avoid slow play, we will limit the number of players in each event and usually play the kind of matches that allow players to pick up when their score is not important.
5) We develop a schedule of events and mail it by January 1 each year and send out updates throughout the year.
6) Single golfers are invited to join our club. We have over 40 single members, about equal men and women. About 80% or our members are couples.
7) If you are a single golfer and have a spouse or partner who does not play golf, you may invite your partner to any of the events you enter. He or she may join in all functions accept golf.
8) The Initiation Fee is $25.00 per person AND dues are $25.00 per person or $50.00 per couple per year (example: $100 per couple the first year and then $50 per couple renewal there after). The initiation fees & dues help defray the costly expense of the printing and mailings you will receive throughout the year. You should include the initiation fee and dues with your completed application.
9) When the facilities are adequate, members may invite non-member guests to participate in an event. We will advise you in advance when this is possible.
10) The Dues year is from January 1 to December 31.
Make all checks payable to:
Sun and Fun Golf Association
71 Burbank Drive
Palm Coast, Florida 32137
You can contact us at: