27 holes (PB Dye) Golfers at La Cana are often surprised to find the 14 ocean view holes of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea. While the Corales course gets the headlines, La Cana quietly provides resort guests with stunning views of the ocean in a less intimidating atmosphere. Course designer Paul Dye, the youngest son of Pete Dye, grew up on golf courses and it’s should be no surprise that visiting golfers experience the country club vibe of the clubs’ 3 nine hole tracks, Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. A refreshing post-round visit to the “Los Plátanos Bar” or “The Grill” restaurant is highly recommended for the food as much as the dazzling sea views from the open air clubhouse. All 3 nines at La Cana Course are part of the larger Punta Cana Resort and Club.
• Seven (7) nights’ accommodations in spacious traditional rooms(409-463 sq ft) with King-size beds at The Westin PUNTACANA Resort.
• Airport transportation and VIP Service from and to the Punta Cana International Airport(PUJ) **Air Fare Not Included**
• Breakfast Buffet in Anani Restaurant each morning from 6:00 AM until 10:30 AM
• Lunch at the Corales and La Cana Clubhouses, the 28th Hole Grill at La Cana, Playa Blanca and the Grill at Westin.
• Dinners in any of the Westin Hotel restaurants & Playa Blanca. Please note the Food and Beverage facilities at Tortuga Bay and La Yola Restaurant are excluded from this package plan.
• Complimentary beers, house wines by the glass and premium drinks are included in all of the resort bars and lounges. During the rounds of golf at La Cana and Corales Golf Courses the drink service on the beverage carts is included as well. ** The Mini Bar Service in the Westin, Room Service, Snacks, Candies and any food, other than meals, is not included regardless of outlet**
• Two rounds of golf on the PB Dye designed La Cana Golf Course, featuring 14 ocean view holes and 4 holes playing on the ocean.
• One round of golf at the magnificent Punta Espada Golf Course. (Transfer included. Note that Lunch and Beverage cart is an additional cost).
• Two rounds of golf on the Tom Fazio designed Corales Golf Course offering play on six Oceanside holes with views of coral reefs, rocky cliffs and the Caribbean Sea. You will receive a golf gift from Corales Golf Club.
• The practice facilities are available and included in your plan throughout your stay.
• Access to Puntacana Ecological Reserve with 13 natural spring water lagoons and walking trails.
• Daily complimentary WIFI in all public areas and rooms. Use of the Westin Workout Fitness Studio® and a Daily activities program.
• Government taxes and resort service charges are included.
18 holes (Jack Nicklaus - signature) A very special place has been fashioned from the natural contours of the sand, coral and seaside hills at Punta Espada. Golfweek Magazine has ranked Punta Espada the #1 course in the Caribbean and México from 2009 to 2019. With eight holes directly on the ocean and astonishing views from every corner of the course, Punta Espada is a must play in Punta Cana. Mr. Nicklaus utilized the consistent winds and changes in elevation to work in combination for all of the holes. The combination of the conditions, the services, and the unforgettable views make this another bucket list experience.
Golf & Adventure Travel Expeditions, Inc.
71 Burbank Drive - Palm Coast, FL 32137 - (904) 823 – 3083
Golf & Adventure Travel Expeditions, Inc. is a registered seller of travel with the State of Florida.
Registration No. ST-34491
18 holes (Tom Fazio) Opened in 2010 along the 3 miles of magnificent white sand beaches of the Punta Cana Resort and Club sits 18 dramatic holes of seaside golf worthy of the PGA Tour. The Spanish word “corales”, translates to English as “coral beds”. The name of the golf course is in reference to the six ocean-side holes and the cliff lined Bay of Corales, where the sea spray smashes on the rocks just below the putting surfaces and teeing areas. Tom Fazio has designed Corales with the visiting resort golfer in mind, leaving broad landing areas from the tees and wide entrances to the green complexes. In a panoramic setting like this, everyone feels like a pro.
The Westin Punta Cana offers 200 ocean view rooms directly on the beach of Playa Blanca. As a guest of the Westin you have access to an expansive outdoor pool, beachside grill, lobby bar, hand rolled cigar bar, walking trails, and access to white sand beaches. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center and the brand’s signature Westin WORKOUT gym experience. Oh and some world class GOLF!!! Guests of the Westin have access to the (45) holes of golf which include Corales Golf Course and La Cana Golf Course both on the resort property. Our package sends this golf experience “over the top” with a round included at the amazing, Punta Espada Golf Club, a short ride off property. If that were not enough, the resort owns the Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), which allows resort guests privileges normally reserved for “jet-setters”. Resort guests are treated to complimentary VIP service upon arrival and are whisked through the immigration & customs procedures to their waiting vehicle for the short 10 minute drive to the hotel. Now that’s how to arrive in style!
Copyright 2021. Golf & Adventure Travel Expeditions. All rights reserved.
On the east side of the island (facing Puerto Rico) is the emergent destination of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and the golf mecca that it has become. The PGA Tour has taken notice of the golf here too and currently hosts an annual PGA Tour event each year in March at Corales Golf Course, while the PGA Tour Champions has held multiple events at Punta Espada Golf Club over the past 12 years. In Punta Cana, we highly recommend three unforgettable ocean-side golf courses, (2) of which are at the Punta Cana Resort and Club and (1), at the nearby Punta Espada Golf Club. When it comes to ocean front and ocean view holes these (3) courses can’t be matched.
When it’s too cold for golf at home, the balmy, breezy shores of the Dominican Republic invite golfers to tee it up along the waters of the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean. Smiling faces will greet you upon arrival to this island in the Greater Antilles where courtesy and hospitality are core values. Two modern international airports make it easy to get on the ground and to the tee box. The golf courses here are calendar worthy with ocean-side holes where blue waters crash against the rocks as you line up your putt. The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club is a favorite destination of ours in the Dominican Republic that we highly recommend for the quality of the golf, accommodations, dining and resort amenities.